*Notes before processing payment:
- Fifty percent(50%) of the deposit will be required when reservation is made and the balance will be required 60 days before traveling.
- If reservation is made 75 days before travel or later, full payment will be required.
1. VISA/MasterCard/DISCOVER via PayPal
PayPal is one of the most convenient ways for making smaller payments by credit card. A PayPal account is not required and PayPal accepts most major credit cards. We allow for payments of up to $1,000USD to be settled by PayPal.
When choosing Paypal, we will send you a payment request email with payment information and a “Pay Now” link button which will take you to a secure page. Double check that the amounts are correct and that you are on a secure connection with PayPal’s website. It should look like this in your browser:
Double check that the spelling of PayPal is correct.
Then enter your information into the fields. When finished, click “Pay” and you should receive a confirmation email from PayPal confirming your payment.
*Please note, if you have linked your credit card to a PayPal account already, you may need to first log in by clicking on the “Pay with my PayPal account” link.
2. Wire Transfer/Bank Transfer
Wire Transfer is one of the more cost-effective ways to send large amounts. You can process the wire transfer payment through your internet banking or simply print off your invoice and take it to your bank for them to assist you with the payment.
The bank account information is shown on the invoice and should be as follows:
|Bank Name:||ADVANCED BANK OF ASIA LIMITED|
|Bank Address:||P.O. Box 2277 No. 148, Preah Sihanouk Blvd.,
Sangkat Boeung Keng Kang I, Khan Chamkarmorn,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
|Recipient:||LUXE VOYAGE TOURS|
After sending the payment, please keep the receipt and send us the scanned copy via email email@example.com. This will help our accountant to track the payment and begin the booking process sooner.
Once we receive your payment, our accountant will notify you by email with a receipt of the payment. Then we will begin with arrangements!
*Please note, bank transfer typically takes between 3-7 work days for us to receive the payment. We may reserve the right to require another form of payment than bank transfer if your arrival is within 15 days.
3. Credit Card Authorization
Credit Card Authorization is a convenient way to send larger amounts by credit card. We accept MasterCard and VISA by Credit Card Authorization.
To pay by credit card, simply inform your travel consultant and they will prepare and send you the invoice and the Credit Card Authorization Form. Please complete the following steps:
- Fill out the attached PDF Credit Card Authorization file, save, print, sign, and scan (this file can be edited before you print).
2.Scan both sides of your credit card. On the back of your card, please cover the 3-digit CVV2 number. Also, if you have not signed the card, please do so as our bank will require this to match.
3. Scan a copy of your passport page.
4. Email the above to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Depending on your card agreement, you may also need to call your bank to pre-authorize the payment to our company for the amount stated.
- We will schedule a call with you to complete the transaction entry over the phone per CVV2 security requirements. Please have your credit card available to provide the CVV2 code to authorize the transaction. Please DO NOT send the CVV2 number with the Credit Card Authorization Form.
*Please note, Credit Card Authorization typically takes between 3-7 work days for us to receive the payment. We may reserve the right to require another form of payment than credit card authorization if your arrival is within 15 days.